Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wacky Weather '07

Only a month into the year 2007, the photo compilation by TIME Magazine features the rather unsual climate swings around the globe.

Moving ahead into the year 2007, climate-change experts have set the year to be the hottest year on record around the world. The rising temperatures has been linked to a combination of greenhouse-gas emissions and El Nino, a phenomenon in the Pacific Ocean that upsets normal weather patterns.

Finally we are looking at a typical weather forecast with a 60 percent chance. So there's a 40 percent chance that it won't.

Phtoto Essay : "A Month of Wacky Weather"

No comments:

Post a Comment